How to Live a Holy Life
Written by: SMCIS BBS Posted on: 05/07/2003
Category: Bible Studies
Some questions you should ask yourself before you wander into some
of the grey areas, and possible defile yourself.
1. Will this thing glorify the Lord? 1 Corinthians 10:31
2. Will this thing please the Lord? 1 John 3:20
3. Does this thing grieve the Holy Spirit? Ephesians 4:30
4. Is this thing considered evil by others? 1 Thessalonians 5:22
5. Can I do this thing in faith? Romans 14:23
6. Will this have a harmful effect on others? Romans 14:21
7. Will this thing build me up? 1 Corinthians 10:23
8. Will this thing enslave me? 1 Corinthians 6:12
9. If the Lord returned would this shame me? 1 John 2:28
10. Does this thing identify me with the worldly Ephesians 4:17, 5:8
crowd or followers of Jesus Christ? 2:2,3
11. Can I thank God for this? Colossians 3:17, 1 Thessalonians 5:17
12. Would I want to see Jesus Doing this? 1 John 2:6
13. Could this expose me to temptation? 2 Timothy 2:22
14. Would this thing make me a partaker in an Ephesians 5:11
unfruitful work of darkness?
15. Would this keep me from putting God first? Matthew 6:33
16. Would this make me a spiritual adulterer? James 4:4 1 John 2:15
REMEMBER: 1 PETER 1:15-16
Contributed by SMCIS BBS
300 - 2400 Baud
Doc viewed 3500 times.
This articles keywords/phrases are:
The articles in the list below have 1 or more of the same keywords or phrases as the article you are viewing.
If you wish to hone in on a single keyword, click on that keyword and you will see a list
of articles that match just that keyword.