Christian Living In a Carnal World
Written by: Longoria, Lyndon Posted on: 06/06/2004
Category: Sermon Outlines
CHRISTIAN LIVING IN A CARNAL WORLD
I. An End Time Warning (11)
A. It Is High Time For Christians To Wake Up (10)
"And than, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep:"
B. It Is High Time For Christian: To Wise Up (11)
"...for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."
II. An End Time Working (12)
A. Christians Need To Shake Off The Works Of Night (12a)
"The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness,"
B. Christians Need To Suit Up As The Warriors Of Light (12b)
"...and let us put on the armour of light."
III. An End Time Walking (13)
A. We Must Show Up To The World As Honest (13a)
"Let us walk honestly, as in the day;
B. We Must Shape Up In The World In Holiness (13b-13g)
1. No Sensual Intemperance (13b) (Rioting) "...not in rioting"
2. No Shameful Intoxication (13c) (Drunkenness)"...and drunkenness,"
3. No Sinful Intercourse (13d) (Chambering) "...not in chambering
4. No Societal Indecency (13e) (Wantonness) "...and wantonness
5. No Spiteful Intolerance (13f) (Strife) "...not in strife"
6. No Selfish Insecurity (13g) (Jealousy) "...and envying."
IV. An End Time Willingness (14)
A. To Stand Up In Christ As Our Filling Lord (14a)
"But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ,"
B. To Soar Up With Christ Over Fleshly Lusts (14b)
"and make no provisions for the flesh"
Doc viewed 7986 times.
This articles keywords/phrases are:
The articles in the list below have 1 or more of the same keywords or phrases as the article you are viewing.
If you wish to hone in on a single keyword, click on that keyword and you will see a list
of articles that match just that keyword.